How We Operate
- Gastro Maison is a small specialist business catering for between 8 and 16 people offering a personalised service bringing high quality cuisine and elegant dining to your home.
- We operate in the Central/North Essex area
- A personal consultancy is conducted with each customer to describe how our specialist service operates and to establish the customer's exact occasion needs
- We have a selection of six three-course haute cuisine set menus with coffee. However, the starters, main courses and desserts from each menu may be moved around to create a bespoke menu. Specific dietary/vegetarian dishes may be arranged if required
- Wherever possible we use fresh produce from local suppliers
- We use our own cooking equipment (we just need the use of your kitchen) and will require access to your premisis 2/2.5 hours before service for preparation
- We will lay and dress the dining table using our own silver cutlery, fine wine glasses, linen table cloth and napkins. Highly original floral centre-piece arrangements may be organised
- Wine is not included, but a specific choice with each course is proposed with the expert help of Peter Watts wines and can be served at the table through out the evening
- We are able to put in supplementary cheese or sorbet course's into your menu, if desired. Champagne with elaborate canapes and dips can also be served to welcome your guests on their arrival
- The meal is served on our own china and cleared away after service
- Fine quality filtered coffee with petit fours is inclusive in with our menus and will be served after dinner in the lounge to enable the table to be cleared.
- We take care of any rubbish and leave the kitchen clean and tidy on departure
- A 35% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking with the balance payable at the event
- For a complete Gastro Maison service we charge a fully inclusive set price of £42 per head